Looking Ahead - FedRAMP PMO Communications Regarding Rev. 5
The FedRAMP Rev. 5 baselines have been released to correspond with updates to the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) security and privacy controls and control baselines. As stakeholders are navigating the Rev. 4 to Rev. 5 transition, the FedRAMP PMO is diligently working to best inform stakeholders and answer their questions regarding the requirements and process. The PMO is providing many interactive opportunities as outlined below.
Rev. 5 office hours
- Held every Wednesday from 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST through the end of July - meeting link
- Please submit questions in advance of the office hours by filling out this form. Note, the question should benefit the larger Rev. 5 stakeholder community. Questions related to a specific Rev. 5 requirement or scenario should be directed to email@example.com.
Rev. 5 webinar (release date to be determined)
- A recorded Rev. 5 presentation from acting director, Brian Conrad to answer questions received from stakeholders
Leveraging existing stakeholder meetings to share information
- OSCAL Data Bites Session - Thursday, July 6
- 3PAO Listening Session - Tuesday, July 25
- Agency Liaison Training - Thursday, July 27
Note, the Office Hours, Webinar, and OSCAL Data Bites Session are open to all participants; however, the Agency Liaison and 3PAO meetings are for those specific stakeholders.