March 13th Webinar on Updated ConMon Docs
Earlier this year, we released the updated continuous monitoring (ConMon) documents with the goal of:
- Improving the overall process and clarify certain elements or expectations
- Making it easier to reference aspects of the process that previously were not documented
- Creating structure in parts of the process that may have been interpreted differently by CSPs and JAB Reviewers
Details outlining these can be found on our blog posted on January 31st.
On March 13th from 1-2 pm ET, FedRAMP will be holding a webinar that will provide an overview of the updates made to FedRAMP’s ConMon documents and the new ConMon documents that have been published. You can register for this webinar here.
The documents we will be reviewing during the webinar include:
- Continuous Monitoring Strategy Guide
- Continuous Monitoring Performance Management Guide
- Vulnerability Deviation Request Form
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) Template Completion Guide
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) Template
- Significant Change Form Template
- Digital Identity Requirements
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) Requirements
- Continuous Monitoring Monthly Exchange Executive Summary
Documents that Will be Completed Soon
- CVSS Framework Guidance
- Vulnerability Scan Requirements for CSPs Requesting to Do Sampling/Representative Scans
- Vulnerability Scanner Requirements Guide
We will provide a recording of the webinar if you aren’t able to attend the meeting. We hope you can join on March 13th!